A quick hello

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
Drives
VW GTe
Fellow forum members,

My name is Neil McGranaghan, car aficionado and Solicitor/ Director of Boyd Rice Solicitors. We sponsor the legal insurance and finance section on the forum.

I was told about the RMS motoring forum by my brother who has been a member for many years and who is also cars mad. I have attached pictures of his last two Honda Type Rs which I have to say are superb motors. It helps in that a good friend of ours sells Honda so he always gets a deal!

I have always been a VW man, had a white Scirocco then a carbon grey GTD until about 3 months ago when I changed to a black GTe . Have to say I am very impressed with it, I drive a 30 mile round trip every day to work which was previously costing me about £140 a month in diesel and now costing me no more than £50 in petrol now (plus the cost of charging my GTE every night of course!)

If you have a legal query of any nature please do PM me and I will be more than happy to help you out!

Yours faithfully,

Neil McGranaghan
Boyd Rice Solicitors
neil@boydricesolicitors.com

Attachments

• type r 1.jpg
    type r 1.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 279
  • type r 3.jpg
    type r 3.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 319
  • vw1.jpg
    vw1.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 299
  • gte.jpg
    gte.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 255

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
OP
NeilMcG
Drives
VW GTe
Welcome to the forum.
Do you do business legal work?
Depends what type of advice you require, PM me what you need a steer on and I will
Welcome to the forum.
Do you do business legal work?
Hi David,

Thanks for the query. We don’t have a commercial department as such but do act for a number of businesses. PM me details of the advice you need and I will let you know.

Best,

Neil

Dave..

RMS Regular
Depends what type of advice you require, PM me what you need a steer on and I will

Hi David,

Thanks for the query. We don’t have a commercial department as such but do act for a number of businesses. PM me details of the advice you need and I will let you know.

Best,

Neil
Thanks Neil, nothing at the moment but in the past I have struggled to find a reliable business solicitor.

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
OP
NeilMcG
Drives
VW GTe
I was only speaking for myself :sob: but there are a few threads on here where peeps ask for legal advice so this would be an excellent addition to the site.
It was a very easy decision to sponsor this site, love cars and provide legal assistance to motorists, hope we can help RMS members going forward!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.