A3/A4 2.0T Quattro or Mk5 GTi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Nothing thankfully but the worst part about changing cars for me has always been the hunt for something decent

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
For me, a week later a better one always comes along and its too late. Serves me right for continuing to look!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
School boy error, I never keep looking after I get sorted.

I have a Mondeo from work to tide me over until I get something so in theory theres no rush, but waiting is pish :worried:.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Not be tempted towards a skoda Lyons? I'm absolutely loving the superb (and that's after a 6litre v8) elegance trim even standard is fantastic If some options have been tucked ur laughing!!!

Full leather, sat nav, 40gig built in hard drive for MP3 heated electric memory seats xenons loadsa room front back and boot and wee touched like the umbrella stores in pass door shut, detachable boot torch and luggage secure/retaining system rails in the boot.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not be tempted towards a skoda Lyons? I'm absolutely loving the superb (and that's after a 6litre v8) elegance trim even standard is fantastic If some options have been tucked ur laughing!!!

Full leather, sat nav, 40gig built in hard drive for MP3 heated electric memory seats xenons loadsa room front back and boot and wee touched like the umbrella stores in pass door shut, detachable boot torch and luggage secure/retaining system rails in the boot.

I absolutely love the Superb and have no problem with Skoda (I've owned 1.8 of them), however i want a 2.0T and the Superb with that engine is too new and over budget, and DSG only. The mk2 VRS Octavia is over budget and the mk1 is fairly dated now!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Yeah knew you had previous Octavia etc
And actually forgot it was the 2.0 u were after... Doh!!!

4x4 170 tdi do ye ;-)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
That's what I'm hoping to replace Mrs Lyons' Tuguan with when the time comes.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Ha! It is literally doing my head in. I'm sick of refreshing the same searches every 30 minutes. I've been doing it for the last month now too :worried:.

I thought the buying would be easier, but I've already decided that's not the case.

Very little of what I'm looking at is available too. In after an avant a4 or passat estate. I've started looking at mk5 gtis but haven't convinced myself they will be easier run but there's better choice.

staffy

RMS Member
Drives
325i sport
I have an 06 5 door gti in tornado red full service history just had all new coil packs and timing belt done 61000 miles and completely standard just getting round to putting it up for sale so your welcome to have a look before I advertise it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.