A3 Sport TDi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
My mate picked this up earlier in the week, it's a 2.0tdi sport. Real nice motor

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414900178.183119.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414900200.096462.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414900211.914183.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414900226.348670.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414900236.699572.jpg

'96dc2

RMS Regular
I'm not sure if it the pics... but what camber is on the back wheels? Also seems to sit very high at the back.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Yeah there's a bit of camber and very slight stretch on the back wheels. The BBS are genuine so slightly wider at the back. Yeah we noticed it sat high at the back, there is lowering springs back and front though. He said about lowering the back more after Christmas.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Haha was actual fog there being honest, yeah there nice motors

colin84

RMS Regular
Great cars. It sits like my mates old Golf with eibach springs, something like 50mm front & 25mm rear, looked silly.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Nice car always liked them and have a soft spot for BBS CH wheels. Why do I suspect the handbrake was pulled not long after the fourth picture was taken?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Nah handbrake wasn't lol believe it or not was only doing 30mph in that pic, I've great editing skills lol

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Was that bought from a man outside Garvagh?
I test drove it when i was looking a car, nice driving car but the fact it had a new style front when it should have had the older front put me off.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Was that bought from a man outside Garvagh?
I test drove it when i was looking a car, nice driving car but the fact it had a new style front when it should have had the older front put me off.

Yeah mullans in garvagh. Hpi check came back clear anyway

BrianM

RMS Regular
Drives
07 Honda S2k
Only recently bought the 5dr sportback version of this also in black.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it buddy & health to drive :grinning:

Brian

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.