A4 B8 S-Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Interior pics?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425225018.139792.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425225032.746906.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425225044.098047.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Looks well, S-Line is a big improvement. Nice in red too.

As said, good to see a decent looking height and tyre combo!

What's the spec like?
Cheers lad, it just has usual s line spec

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Why are the headlights different on them? I mean the LED bits? Is it because the red one is S-Line?

Looks really smart

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Why are the headlights different on them? I mean the LED bits? Is it because the red one is S-Line?

Looks really smart
Ross the S-Line comes standard with the curved LED drl on the front, as part of the xenon headlights. I had fitted led bulbs to my old se, was a major improvement over the halogen drl.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Sorry if I sound dumb but what exactly are the differences between the SE and S Line?

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Had one of these before. Excellent car. I had the 1.8T petrol black edition. Superb ride and the interior in them really is excellent. As mentioned many times those wheels look mint.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Had one of these before. Excellent car. I had the 1.8T petrol black edition. Superb ride and the interior in them really is excellent. As mentioned many times those wheels look mint.

An Audi interior is a lovely place to be in, quality materials and everything fits together like a glove. Thanks man (y)

Reactions: WSM

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Did I see this in Lisburn today, followed me out the belfast road at lambeg?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Yes mate that was me, was working in lambeg today, don't remember seeing an RS6 in front of me though, I'd definitely have noticed that haha

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Got the boot spoiler on a couple of days before dubshed. Instantly helped the back end of her, also planning to get the twin exit pipes on her.

16369067224_9fc7d17087_b.jpg

16990541301_eac997a55d_b.jpg

Also my private plate to be put on but having complications with that

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.