About Reformed Car Care

Tweek

RMS Regular
Reformed Car Care is a relatively new retailer stocking everything you need to look after your vehicle. We sell out of our shop in Downpatrick, our new online store and our sales van which visits our trade customers (and retail along the way).

We stock a number of large brands including GTechniq, MB14, Autoglym and recent our own brand, Rapid Reflection, you can read more about that here.
We also have an extensive range of accessories including microfibre cloths, polish applicators and snowfoam lances etc.
Anything we don't have in stock we can order and normally get within a day or 2 (sometimes more depending on shipping - especially given current circumstances).
Some of our customers were also surprised lately when we were also able to source power washers, compressors and vacuums/wet-vacs.

We do, and intend to continue to provide to all types of customers, standard retail customers, i.e. someone who just wants to wash their car every now and then, through to car enthusiasts that clean their car religiously every week, sometimes every day, and everything in between.
We also provide to the motor trade, i.e. valeters, detailers, dealerships, bodyshops and haulage companies etc.

Our attitude is very simple: if it's something you need to take care of your car, van, bike or lorry, you can get it through us. That's a promise that so far, we have been able to live up to...
Hopefully with now becoming a trader on the RMS forum our customer base will grow, but also if there's anything that you need that we don't already have access to, it will grow our supplier base too, enabling us to become your "one stop shop" (if you like) for car care...

Last edited:

Ghost

RMS Regular
Welcome sir. Health competition is good.. But u have alot to live up to re Anachem products!

Tweek

RMS Regular
OP
Tweek
Welcome sir. Health competition is good.. But u have alot to live up to re Anachem products!
Thank you very much !! And it is surely, and we do indeed... but I’m sure Ross is up for a good ole competition 😝 only messing...
I should point out we’re not here to stand on anyone’s toes or try to take over, simply advertising our business too 😀

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Thank you very much !! And it is surely, and we do indeed... but I’m sure Ross is up for a good ole competition 😝 only messing...
I should point out we’re not here to stand on anyone’s toes or try to take over, simply advertising our business too 😀
So you say Gareth..

6ECC5487-F640-4B26-ACBB-D8C3633FE9FE.jpeg

😂😂😂😂

zafturbo

RMS Regular
If there was no competition the general man on the street would be paying a hell of a lot more for products .also what product or company one person raves about ,another man might have a different opinion .if you product is good and you put the effort in to get your name out there all will be good .ps if you want me to test all of your products both car and commercial ,all free samples will be greatly appreciated @Tweek lol.🙈😂

Tweek

RMS Regular
OP
Tweek
If there was no competition the general man on the street would be paying a hell of a lot more for products .also what product or company one person raves about ,another man might have a different opinion .if you product is good and you put the effort in to get your name out there all will be good .ps if you want me to test all of your products both car and commercial ,all free samples will be greatly appreciated @Tweek lol.🙈😂
Very true sir... well a lot of word ahead of us, but we’re all for it so... fingers crossed 🤞
And I’ll bear the rest in mind lol
Best of luck with the product push (y)
Thank you.
Aye you could run through the products in you site and give us a bit of sales pitch on them?
In the works don’t worry 😄
Good luck (y)
Thank you very much...