(Adam) LZ Festival - Mondello 3/4 Sept

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Just home. Was absolutely brilliant. And I dont get excited about much. Serious amount of people.

Sames. On Sunday I found a good spot put down my seat and packed lunch and sat for 4hrs just glued to the quality of the driving (and jimmy oaks lol)
One of my amateur phone shots

D9FB86D5-5305-407F-A074-FD9DBF1A8BAF.png

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Working nights so couldn’t make it, but bought the livestream and watched both days….. unreal event, atmosphere, content and quality of driving all on point…. Great coverage from Oakes, LZ, Drift Games social media channels in the build up and during the event

Great to see this sort of event being so well attended, when there’s nothing to actually win, DMEC was the same attendance level and was a mega event to attend

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Do we know how many they got through the gate in the end? He mentioned hoping for 20k folks over the two days.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Yes, it exceeded 20,000.

Good variety of cars there and some of the driving was nothing short of brilliant.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
A couple of my mates went but honestly the only one of those youtubers I actually know if is Dave Eagan & that's only because I bought parts off him for the Silvia lol .. Seemed like a good event all bar the fact it lashed all day Saturday. Be nice if we ever got an event like that up here but we don't really have many places for something like that.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Not entirely related but posters in here might follow it and your bloke Egan was centre to it, while back he asked everyone to follow his YouTube channel with a big push to get to 100k followers or something in order to get a venue off the ground. All quiet on that ?

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Not entirely related but posters in here might follow it and your bloke Egan was centre to it, while back he asked everyone to follow his YouTube channel with a big push to get to 100k followers or something in order to get a venue off the ground. All quiet on that ?

no he's been updating on that every so often, think it was off to planning stage and get gov. green light. I'd say after the weekend he'll be more pushing than ever

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
no he's been updating on that every so often, think it was off to planning stage and get gov. green light. I'd say after the weekend he'll be more pushing than ever

That’s good.
I don’t follow much. I do have a giggle when I see any of his promotion videos or interviews, I hope some day someone takes the invisible elastic band off his wrists

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Went Saturday, rain wasn’t too bad, enjoyed the day. Watched the livestream on Sunday then. Sunday looked a cracker day!

Fair play to drift games for organising it, was well organised, broke the mondello attendance record too

Phil_ray

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Rav4
missed it but was meant to be amazing on the sunday, i was in dublin tho on sunday and the amount of machinery heading north that evening was actually great to see, reminds me of the good old days heading home from heatwave and the likes in the early 2000's

tho the Mrs wasnt happy at me having a wee go at a few things going up the road in my Rav4 thinking im a boy racer again lol

Ollie

RMS Regular
Been watching Adam and Jimmy's YouTube videos from the weekend. Looked like they enjoyed themselves.