Air Con Regas - Lurgan Area

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
My aircon smells like dead things. Car is a B6 Passat. Where can I get it regassed for a decent price around the Lurgan area?

RyanM3

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Phone Jim at Aircon1, he comes to you as well which is handy, top man at his job 07796 835 816

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
I can get ya some aircon cleaner if its still cold but stinkin

Sharkey

RMS Regular
@Sharkey go and get yours done

Maybe someone on here can advise.

2004 SG Forester. Aircon is intermittent. Usually works for about 30 seconds when you first start the car after being stationery for a while. Then quits.

This a regas job or a different issue?

I read online its a common forester issue and its attributed to the clutch in the air con system slipping, but not sure.

Anyone help?

belfastbrm

RMS Regular
It really depends on the system symptoms. It could be tripping on low pressure / high pressure. Or indeed a completely different fault.

What you would need to do is get someone to check your pressures to see what happens when the compressor starts

GavRS182

RMS Regular
Drives
RS Clio 182
My aircon smells like dead things. Car is a B6 Passat. Where can I get it regassed for a decent price around the Lurgan area?
Hey

Just wondering where you ended up going to for this?

Cheers
Gavin

Walder

RMS Regular
Bit of a bump, anyone recommend a decent air con cleaner ideally the arseol you leave in whilst it's running?

Failing that anyone recommend anyone around antrim thst could re gass the system

PAULW

RMS Regular
Bit of a bump, anyone recommend a decent air con cleaner ideally the arseol you leave in whilst it's running?

Failing that anyone recommend anyone around antrim thst could re gass the system
Bilt hamber one worked better than the others for me.

belfastbrm

RMS Regular

Regassing will do absolutely nothing for the smell, if it’s blowing cold it Doesn’t need “topped up” or recharged - clean or change the pollin filter and run a cleaner through it as you mentioned above