Aircon regassed?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

icon

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic vti
Does anyone know the cheapest spot to get the aircon regassed in or around cookstown or magherafelt direction?

Thanks

inkey

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST3
aye kwik-fit lad your nearest one to you is
Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited - 703
272/274 Upper Newtownards Road
Belfast
County Antrim
BT4 3EU

They defo do the air con regassing

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
£45 ish, got mine done there a few months back. If they don't get it colder by a certain percentage then you don't pay, plus you can just land in at any time and have it done.

icon

RMS Regular
OP
icon
Drives
Honda Civic vti
£45 ish, got mine done there a few months back. If they don't get it colder by a certain percentage then you don't pay, plus you can just land in at any time and have it done.

That sounds alright. There's a kwik fit in ballymena. Must try them at the weekend

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Plus its only a re-gas, not changing the fluids etc that need done every so often :broken_heart:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I don't know who I would get to do my aircon if I was to get it done again but definately not kwik fit

They did my A3 and bust it.

They did our volvo and it the aircon was always warm.

RCT

RMS Regular
I would get someone with a good reputation and knows what they are doing, to do a re-gas. Had a customer the other day, who got a regas. They wouldn't say where they got it done but whoever did it told them they needed a new aircon pump after it wouldn't work. The REAL problem was that they put twice the amount of gas in, that there should be, thus the system went to safe mode and wouldn't work.

Just be careful where you get it done folks. Coleraine radiators or Ballymena radiators is who we use and recommend all the time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.