Wanted: AirPods Pro

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Anyone got some AirPods Pro they no longer want? Don’t want to take a punt on eBay as there’s too many fake ones about. Thought I’d try here before buying from Apple as they’re out of stock until 28th January.
Cheers
D

Weelenny

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FD2
I got a pair in apple in Victoria square today, if your down that way call by and check.

Weelenny

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FD2
Yeah showed the same for me, I had went in to return a pair of normal AirPods and just happened to ask if they had any. Worth a try :grinning:

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Any good ?

Only had a quick try for fit and they seem to be very comfortable and the noise cancelling and transparency mode are like witchcraft. Hard to believe they have managed this on such tiny buds. Will report back on sound quality when I’ve had them a while. Looking forward to seeing how the perform at the gym and on flights.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Now that you have had these a while @Deezer-D are they worth the money? I was considering the normal AirPods but had a voucher to use and was thinking of going for the Pro version!

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Now that you have had these a while @Deezer-D are they worth the money? I was considering the normal AirPods but had a voucher to use and was thinking of going for the Pro version!

I like them. The noise cancelling is fantastic considering the size of them. Better sound than regular AirPods because they have a seal. Great for the gym as they’re sweat resistant and you don’t have to listen to the gym soundtrack. Are they worth the money? I think so. I’ve used them on flights and they’ve been great. I also have QC35ii but usually just keep them for home use now (although I’d use them on longer flights).

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
Mine arrived today. Good first impressions. Smaller than I thought and very comfortable. They look much better than the original version. Sound quality is good and the sound cancellation is impressive. Not complete cancellation, can still hear some background (peak) noise, but kills all low/medium/white noise.

Last edited: