Pic of her ass for a change!

4E45551B-25BB-43A7-A1D3-ADEB3D7E9A2C.jpeg

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
OP
andy9eleven
Drives
All broken
So to bring this back to life, the mighty Alfa got parked up a while ago as the kids got in to horses and an X5 was procured to do yard duties and tow a horse box. That quickly became a handling after about half a dozen goes lol, so a van and a lorry were bought, but it was handy having a big stupid SUV to wheel about it in around the countryside. That said, I could never bring myself to part with the wee Alfa - I mean look at it!! Plus it must be one of the very last 159s built being a Dec 2011 car with the very rare alcantara seats and dark dash panel.

At around the same time as the X5 was bought, Alfa started to make a wee whistle so I stopped driving it in case it was something serious. Sadly the car then sat at my local mechanics for many months and eventually he admitted he didn't have the time or inclination to fault find. I parked it for a while as life got busy, and now most recently it is at JRC in Lisburn, the Alfa guru. Seemingly it needs the turbo looked at/rebuilt whatever, which is a bit disappointing as I have a receipt for it being done 20/30k miles ago by the previous owner. Oh well.

My intention is to get it sorted and then a general cosmetic tidy up - and get rid of the horrible bronze coloured wheels!!

Unless any man is looking for a project, in which case, let me know and I can provide details... otherwise I'll get the turbo sorted, and start in to again in the better weather.

It really is one of the best looking estate car designs imo.