Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
One of the few modern cars that really appeal to me in the Looks department. Remember seeing one on an advert on the tv & thinking thats a fine looking car. Mind you alfas always have had Fantastic easy on the eye styling, the italians know a thing or two about styling (y)

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I really hope this is the start of a proper alfa resurgence.. . I'd love a stelvio for the Mrs as she loves her guilietta, and secretly want them to release a new model of her car that's like the old 147 gta.

They still need a excellent hatchback and small SUV combo in the way that the a class and gla have worked to rejuvenate Mercs buyer profile.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
This morning at the Knock lights..

Me: Oh there's a Quadrifoglio...in fact, there's Phil's Quadrifoglio.
Wife: A what?
Me: 500bhp Alfa, up there.
Wife: Doesn't look very exciting.

giphy.gif

To be fair she doesn't exactly have great taste anyway, she married you after all! :joy:

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cl
I watched that the other day for the first time. (y)
yeah just watched it earlier, wtf is clarkson talking about saying ' its not a particularly nice looking car ' & it 'Looks like a wolseley ' His eyes must be painted on. It looks no more like a wolseley than i do an african :joy:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Cl

yeah just watched it earlier, wtf is clarkson talking about saying ' its not a particularly nice looking car ' & it 'Looks like a wolseley ' His eyes must be painted on. It looks no more like a wolseley than i do an african :joy:

He’s wearing a cardigan.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cl

Let's not forget, Clarkson went through a period of despising Porsche 911s. Anyone who takes his word on cars as gospel needs their head looked at, he enjoys titillating and stirring, not giving in-depth, detailed analysis and reviews of automobilia.