Fitted

6E90D832-2C30-4314-AB37-347A57AE9BD5.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Turbo upgrade now available

View attachment 236845
Please please do the turbo upgrade.thats serious power rite there .omg I just love this car .😍

Totally agree the turbo upgrade would be immense, just be mindful you might not get 680 from it on the super over here, could steal a good few horses given that may be an English 99ron figure

Still close to that in these cars would be hilarious fun I imagine

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Totally agree the turbo upgrade would be immense, just be mindful you might not get 680 from it on the super over here, could steal a good few horses given that may be an English 99ron figure

Still close to that in these cars would be hilarious fun I imagine

You can get 600-610 on our SUL here with just a stage 1 map. Think that will do me for a while.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
You can get 600-610 on our SUL here with just a stage 1 map. Think that will do me for a while.

That's a very expensive 70-80 extra considering what the map probably costs, 600 is very impressive! Do stage 1 and when I've sorted mine we can do passenger rides 😈

Jonny

RMS Regular
That’s beautiful @Phil_D long may the carbon addiction continue. Till you run out of carbon to buy from the catalogue.. well except ccb’s lol

zafturbo

RMS Regular
How do you find the reliability to be on the car now you have it a year.has it given any bother.one of these is next on my list now there dropping a bit In value .it wouldn’t be till next year if I do change.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
How do you find the reliability to be on the car now you have it a year.has it given any bother.one of these is next on my list now there dropping a bit In value .it wouldn’t be till next year if I do change.

Its been utterly brilliant so far, its been up to Donnelly's twice for warranty work, nothing major thankfully. Fuel filler flap distorted in the cold weather last year and the LHS headlight stopped self levelling, both replaced with no issues. I genuinely couldn't be happier with the car or the service i have received from Donnellys.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Its been utterly brilliant so far, its been up to Donnelly's twice for warranty work, nothing major thankfully. Fuel filler flap distorted in the cold weather last year and the LHS headlight stopped self levelling, both replaced with no issues. I genuinely couldn't be happier with the car or the service i have received from Donnellys.

Seconded from me Donnelly's have been brilliant, best service I've had from a main dealer !!