Alko 18" power drive lawnmower

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Alko have traditionally been one of the best built/top manufacturers of mowers, but that means they are also one of the most expensive. This year they've decided introduce a range of slightly cheaper machines, still retaining the Alko virtues of good in the wet, great build quality with Austrian steel and a 5 year warranty but at a cheaper price point to take on the sheds.

They've 3 models coming out this year, we've just received the first batch in which are 18" power drive, priced at very keen £269 all in.

21" power drive and 16" push to follow next month.

AL-KO Easy 4.6 SP-S Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower | AL-KO Gardentech

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
So does the Highline 46.7 P-A have any real advantages over the Easy 4.6 for the extra cost other than that it can Mulch?

Still doing a discount for RMS members?

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
The 46.7 p a isn’t power drive, you need to go to the 46.8 sp a to get the drive. These are premium machines and have the highline deck, Austrian steel etc, very good mower just not cheap! Always try to look after rms members, not a big pile I can do on the new easys at the minute tho as they’re on a cheap price point.

So does the Highline 46.7 P-A have any real advantages over the Easy 4.6 for the extra cost other than that it can Mulch?

Still doing a discount for RMS members?

mpowered

RMS Regular
Drives
RB320
Got a great deal on an alko ride on with @lightning a few years back. They are a fantastic machine just a shame I never be home or get good weather to use it as much as I'd like

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.