All things Drag Racing...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

houdini

RMS Regular
Any Drag racing events at the track in Ballykelly this year? Must take a run down to Bishopcourt for a nosey. My project will not be finished until the summer time.

56oval

RMS Regular
Any Drag racing events at the track in Ballykelly this year? Must take a run down to Bishopcourt for a nosey. My project will not be finished until the summer time.

The Ballykelly site has been sold, as far as im aware thats the end of any events there now.

56oval

RMS Regular
THE MARCH MEET IS NOW LIVE FROM FAMOSO FUEL FUNNY CARS ABOUT TO HIT THE TRACK, HEADPHONES ON AND TURN IT UP LOUD.

THE NOSTALGIA EVENT!!!!!!!

Last edited:

56oval

RMS Regular
Ok i know a lot of you will be either drowning your sorrows over the mcgregor fight or doing the whole mothers day thing, but tonight its live finals time.
Fighting Irish is out ( grazed the wall in a losing pass ) love that car.
Densham is the man to beat, can he go 2 for 2 and win the March Meet again.
Can Tony Bartone take the top fuel win again ??

The coverage from BangShift has been awesome.

All the ladders for todays finals can be found in this link courtesy of competition plus.

2016 GOOD VIBRATIONS BAKERSFIELD MARCH MEET - RESULTS | Competition Plus

Ive cooked the dinner and done the chores once the outlaws leave town ( inlaws round for dinner ) its laptop on and the last night of Nitro

Top speed of the meet so far Dan Horan 258 mph

56oval

RMS Regular
Next event is the Aircooled Drag Day, Sun 7th Aug.

The book is open to anyone this year not just limited to aircooled. Head over to the drag race ireland page for all the info. This event is strictly pre book only £45 for the day.

Openbare groep DragRaceIreland | Facebook

For all the relevant booking info be sure to read the pinned post at the top of the page.

56oval

RMS Regular
My very good friend Julian Hunt sent me a load of images last night from our trip to the pod last year, we go back YEARS!!!! and have spent many days on the road through Europe together in The good old days. He has stepped away from duties at a well known Vintage VW parts outlet in Southend where we met way back in the early 90's and has turned his attentions to life behind the lens ( and his monumental Gran Tourismo collection ). He is a regular at the startline at Santa Pod and he captures some amazing imagery. Here's a snippet for @stevieturbo , I think you will like them, if you wish to use them anywhere on the web, please make sure you credit Julian with the image (y)

CG2P6142.jpg
CG2P6143.jpg
CG2P6166.jpg
CG2P6475.jpg
CG2P6667-Edit.jpg
CG2P6715-Edit.jpg
CG2P6770.jpg
CG2P6838.jpg
CG2P6876.jpg
CG2P6877-Edit.jpg
CG2P6142.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.