alloy name please

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Anyone know what these are called? I am crap at alloy names (also kinda crap at car names :oops: )

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
I know that they are for the new ford focus, hers is being built on 3/3 ... just wondered if they were alloys that were readily available.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Is she not too hot on the oul driving Jacqui? Think she'll be kerbing away at them?! :p

Andy

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
She asked me if I knew name, I didn't but I said I knew some smart arse wee boys who probably would know the name - obviously I was wrong! :p :roll:

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
i think they'l just be available in ford fitment, from ford dealers, best bet is to shout into a dealership, and grab an accesories flier for the new focus.

If i remember right, ford wheels are not cheap.....

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
if you are after a wheel like that ford wheel theres a wheel called tekno instinct its very simular but with two studs at the end of the spokes.
it comes in different fitments.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
not bad at all :grinning:

imo the new focus looks like an amalgamation of several different cars!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
New Foci rock, got a drive in a wee 1600tdci and it went fairly well for the size of the engine, and was a great handling comfortable car. New ST version will be a machine and a half :laughing:

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
It is 1.6 - I am going for a drive in it at lunchtime. If I didn't have the leon I would be considering a 3 door focus - the 5 door isn't as nice imo. I did spot two other three doors yesterday but they were a faded blue colour - the red is definitely better looking.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.