ALLOYS - 16'' 17'' any considered (POLO)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ghost

RMS Regular
hey people, looking for a nice set of rims for the polo , 16'''s or 17''s , VAGS accepted, must be good quality as in very little damage etc with tyres ! post pics etc on here and prices.

Cheers

Gav

Nordonian

RMS Regular
i have a set of 16s came off a peugeot 307,perfect condition but i have no idea if they fit a polo

look in sales section

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
aye seen them mate, was looking some thing with a bit more spokes, cheers any way, if you come across anymore , give me a pm cheers

m477s

RMS Regular
Drives
mr2 rev3
would you not rather go for 14's or 15's and have it sittin' low as fook??

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
duno mate, not to sure wat it would look like !?! any help there ?

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
becasue the other thread was wide spread, this is focused and the other one was ended anyway i think ! lol Really need to get a suitable set of rims like

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
well all depends on the wheel , for example if a set of splits come along i could stretch to 500 2nd hand but average rims would be around 300 as a limit

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
for 500 you'd be looking splits that need work!!!

I may be selling mine...if i can find a suitable replacement!

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
selling your what ? Splits ? what do you mean suitable replacement ? As in for yourself ?

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
ahhh right , i get ya ! lol whats the body work entail ? when you getttin it done and do you fancy a re spray, not sayin the purple isnt nice, but maybe a change ? Andy, do you thik that if we went to a shop and tried to get discount for us both buying on the same day it would wokr ? like both buying splits ?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Why would i want to change the blue? Its a biatch to keep the scratches off but i like it, plus the hassle/expense of respray aint worth it on a 3 year old motor!! Its not getting kitted-just a few bits smoothed out.

As for a group buy....you'd need to buy the same wheel/same manufacturer and have more than 2 people to get a decent discount! As ive said before, i always go to Andy @ Streetracer...always does a good deal, and is a good guy to deal with.

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
what could you get smoothed on the seat ? thot you got all that done ? no ?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
for about the 5th time www.s-racer.co.uk

but.....as ive also said, your better to phone and ask...or better still call in with him and he can show you what he has in stock/can get!! I might take a stroll round now coming to think of it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.