Alloys at last

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Konig E-Racers? I was looking at those before i got my new wheels, they are class looking.

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf TDi
needs lowered more and the black projector rear lights you can get would mook 10 times better, imo

Jmax

RMS Regular
nice wheel but not sure if they suit the car id need to c them 4 real on it

DecA

OP
D
Yes their 18in Konig E-Racer's, the cars lowered 35mm on apex springs, alittle lower would look well, but with the bumps on my road can't really get away with it.
Thanks for all your feed back, im really happy with them. If only they had came at the start of the summer.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Very nice mate, I think the new Konig Range are the best new rims at the moment. Very good purchase

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf TDi
i mean these lights, don't why i said projector lights

my mate used to own the focus in the pics before he sold it

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Looks well-keep it the height it is-the roads around Rasharkin arent too great as im sure you know.

Ruth

RMS Regular
lovely - would look a million times better if it was lowered more but that prob cant be helped! i think black lexus on silver can look tacky... afterburners would be mint

Baz C

Banned
wheels suit the car, u don't need to go any lower, looks dead on the way it is!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.