Altezza Rs200 Beams (now in classifieds :( )

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
well the yaris sold today and originally lookin to go for an accord type r and after lookin at a few all with the common 5gear crunch decided to go for this 2001 altezza 1 owner since import and registered in 2009 60k miles on it full factory rs200 bodykit 6speed manual close ratio factory lsd, 17" alloys unknown brand missing centres mostly standard bar a sard vac gauge and hks induction kit have to say its in fantasic condition and sounds amazin plans at the minute are maybe get standard is200 alloys new tyres mot'd re-registed ni plates tax insure drive enjoy :laughing: anyway here's a couple of pics tonight when i got it, will get better pics soon

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
OP
allan_tifa
Drives
Honda
cheers lads @gmsport been lookin for a good while to find a clean almost standard one so im pretty happy with this one

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
The Altezza versions of these area lot more appealing than the IS200. How does it go?

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
OP
allan_tifa
Drives
Honda
@gary used to own an is200 but this is just a completely different car goes pretty well and sounds awsome with the induction still need to get a proper drive in it though

dufunk

RMS Regular
Are they still the same weight as the IS200 1360KG, Those ST202 beams weigh 1220kg quick as DC2's but hear you can pick up some TRD parts for the beams blacktop ITB's and cams that setup sounds unreal in them or just plant a turbo on it!! Always like these plenty of refinement also.

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
OP
allan_tifa
Drives
Honda
@syecadelic its the factory altezza sticker :oops: still few stickers i have to remove and good clean when i get the chance
@dufunk not sure bought the weight havent checked that out yet lol at the min its sounds brilliant

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
@syecadelic its the factory altezza sticker :oops: still few stickers i have to remove and good clean when i get the chance
@dufunk not sure bought the weight havent checked that out yet lol at the min its sounds brilliant
Darn Jap's with their weird and wonderful ideas... I'll have to let i pass I guess :worried:

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
lovely lookin kc il most certainly own one some day soon..

Are they still the same weight as the IS200 1360KG, Those ST202 beams weigh 1220kg quick as DC2's but hear you can pick up some TRD parts for the beams blacktop ITB's and cams that setup sounds unreal in them or just plant a turbo on it!! Always like these plenty of refinement also.

dc2 would destroy a beams rs , but to be fair you have a little more comfort with an altezza

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
OP
allan_tifa
Drives
Honda
@kaner cheers dude
@lee a will have better pics tomorrow :oops: lol
@ferret id say a dc2 would beat it but not destroy lol but as a all rounder its perfect for the kid etc plus rarety which is a plus (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
@kaner cheers dude
@lee a will have better pics tomorrow :oops: lol
@ferret id say a dc2 would beat it but not destroy lol but as a all rounder its perfect for the kid etc plus rarety which is a plus (y)

much more practical than any dc2 and a bit more rare as u say .. id have it over a dc2 no probs

garysubaru

RMS Regular
looks good mate
brave few cars being posted on here in last month with southern plates soon to be on northern plates lol

dufunk

RMS Regular
lovely lookin kc il most certainly own one some day soon..

dc2 would destroy a beams rs , but to be fair you have a little more comfort with an altezza

Yeah i no i was refering to the St202 Celica SSII with the Redtop beams in it 200bhp in 1220kg near same power to weight as ITR but with quite a bit more torque, altezza is a much heavier car than both.

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
OP
allan_tifa
Drives
Honda
give the car quick clean today got myself, ring rear fog light, genuine toyota oilfilter, toyota 5w30 engine oil, and the duel km/mph stickers for mot thats it at the minute few better pictures today :laughing:comments welcome good or bad!
2012-01-25164437.jpg
DSCF1035.jpg
DSCF1037.jpg
DSCF1038.jpg
DSCF1041.jpg
DSCF1043.jpg
DSCF1044.jpg
DSCF1045.jpg
DSCF1053.jpg

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Looks well dude. Would love to have one myself.

marky on here had a real mint one about a year back, that's what set my eyes on them.

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
OP
allan_tifa
Drives
Honda
thx for the comments @tinners think the eyebrows is like or hate i dont mind them to be honest lol

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Well it is your car so whatever floats your boat lol

You got many plans for it?

allan_tifa

RMS Regular
OP
allan_tifa
Drives
Honda
true dude lol getting her serviced ready for mot first main priority maybe a set of standard is200 alloys i may get coilovers but will see love it the way it is atm though do admit it needs lowered

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.