AMA Trackday at Kirkistown 5/11/2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Some nice cars down yesterday, enjoyed watching. anyone get any pics of my Accord by chance ? makes me want to track it next year

PhilM

RMS Regular
Great day out today, thoroughly enjoyed it!

@PhilM the Starlet is a serious weapon, cheers for the run in it!

@Delboy23 the Civic is a serious weapon! Serious toy for the track :grinning:

Thanks to AMA for organising, I liked the mix between short and long circuit and the chicanes are tons of fun!

Too kind pal, your megane is a seriously great toy!!

Maybe see you at a sprint or two next year >??

Phil

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
As above.. great pics!

What happened the DC2? Something simple I hope.

Definitely got some decent photos. @Sonny kindly lent me some of his gear for the day so that made it easier.

Few more. Rest are on Flickr

30717471742_394d56ff72_b.jpg

30717471912_aaa450c521_b.jpg

30717470582_30d50ffe7f_b.jpg

30199032843_2508bbfe07_b.jpg

30834082445_260029eb0d_b.jpg

30834084505_972c3fdb4b_b.jpg

Scooby747

RMS Member
Drives
Lotus Elise, Min
Just a massive thank you to everyone who attended Kirkistown to support the Armagh Motorsports Association’s Annual Trackday. We were astounded at the number and variety of the cars that came along, and moreover the standard of driving was exceptional with everyone respecting the instructions given.

A major thanks must be given to Fel and the team of Marshals, Ambulance and Paramedic who enabled us all to enjoy our day of Motorsports safely. Also to Tom Maxwell, Raceline Photography, Leslie McMullan, Jimmy Graham, Ryan McMurray and Steve Hawthorne who have created great photographs and media footage of the day.

Finally a massive thank you to Shilliday Refrigeration for sponsoring the day, and Cool/FM Downtown who mentioned the event on a number of occasions during the week.

We will keep you updated in terms of our next event.

Thanks Again

Kind Regards

Godfrey

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Too kind pal, your megane is a seriously great toy!!

Maybe see you at a sprint or two next year >??

Phil

I could be tempted Phil! Could be hybrid turbo time to get up near your pace though lol.

PhilM

RMS Regular
Haha just you guys get to a few sprints @Eddie_ & @Delboy23

I'm not sure if slicks is something I can afford plus the road going class is real competitive but nobody gets too wound up about things.

Not sure if I'm ready for slicks and the pressure of setting a decent time lol

Phil

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S

I'm not sure if slicks is something I can afford plus the road going class is real competitive but nobody gets too wound up about things.

Phil

To be honest the craic in the road going class seems to be mighty! I would certainly like to get to a few sprints next year though :grinning:

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3

Phil

Once I put power steering back in I'll consider it alright @PhilM lol

Part worn slicks are cheap as chips! I wouldn't even know what class I'd be in lol

PhilM

RMS Regular
Once I put power steering back in I'll consider it alright @PhilM lol

Part worn slicks are cheap as chips! I wouldn't even know what class I'd be in lol

6b perhaps

Possibly sports libre due to methanol

But quick bit of research and you would get her settled in somewhere

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.