Active Deal Amazon are doing meguairs buckets for £8

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
Got to love how you can get the bucket delivered to NI, you can also get the grit guard as a separate item delivered here. Choose the option for both and it cant be shipped to here.

Amazon deliverys are a real pain for that. Alot of good deals not able to be delivered here. And we still pay the same prime fees etc. Not fair.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
£8 for the bucket and £8.80 for the grit guard for it so £16.80 all in. (n)

bill

Banned
OP
bill
sorry lads i must be behind the times these used to be a lot dearer please forgive me for not being on the ball. I will turn up for the firing squad and bring my own blind fold just tell be the time and place. ;)
Only thing in my favour you dont have to drive to Halfords so save petrol money.

bill

Banned
OP
bill
Got to love how you can get the bucket delivered to NI, you can also get the grit guard as a separate item delivered here. Choose the option for both and it cant be shipped to here.
Bloody hell just tried that you can order both but cant order them together so stupid.

bill

Banned
OP
bill
£8 for the bucket and £8.80 for the grit guard for it so £16.80 all in. (n)
When you put it that way bloody hell that is a fortune for around 2 quids worth of plastic.

bill

Banned
OP
bill
I bought one that means when the son washes the car he can now do the 2 bucket wash.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Price now down to £7.20 for the bucket and both together can now be shipped to NI.