Active Deal Amazon Prime day

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I bought a pair of Beats X yesterday for Mrs Lyons’ for Christmas at £49, then got an email today saying they had been reduced further and they’d refund me £7. Result!

johnm

RMS Regular
Went ahead and ordered it anyway. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks anyway, so the wife says she'll buy it for me, as we were supposed to be going away and that's probably out the window now.

Really rate the Garmin watches. Had a forerunner 35 for ages then upgraded to a 645 music last year. App really does seal the deal.

jonny.92

RMS Regular
I got a pair of the Jabra 75t also, I've wanted a pair since I bought my dad a set for his birthday a few months ago. They sound amazing and the battery life is really good.

Also picked up 2 new electric toothbrushes for me and the wife (exciting), RRP £220 each down to £54.99 so I'm expecting big things from the new brush 😂

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Decided to buy an Echo dot and smart plug, usually £50 and got for £29.
Then decided I could do with a pair of shoes so lifted a set of Pumas for £23 down from £40.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Decided to buy an Echo dot and smart plug, usually £50 and got for £29.
Then decided I could do with a pair of shoes so lifted a set of Pumas for £23 down from £40.

The dots are great. Top tip, they make great white noise and lullaby machines for when the baby arrives.

Reactions: Ben

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Managed to get two kindle fire kids for £54 each (instead of about £90 each?), as well as a BT three mini wifi mesh system for £75 (instead of £130).

Reactions: dub

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Managed to get two kindle fire kids for £54 each (instead of about £90 each?), as well as a BT three mini wifi mesh system for £75 (instead of £130).

They are great tablets for kids, very robust with them rubber covers too. One in my house has been well tested lol.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
They are great tablets for kids, very robust with them rubber covers too. One in my house has been well tested lol.
Aye, they have had an older one for a while that gets used very seldom. but they are at the age of needing 'time out' and fight over it, so santa sorted a matching pair.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Started this morning again for 48 hours.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
It was for my brother. He said it was fine. Maybe had to go over bits it didn't pick up but by and large it did the job.