America’s new car craze...... diffin’

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
They had rwd cars en masse long before many other countries and only cracking into diffing now lol?

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Well at least the ‘mericans will have a decent engine and not whipping about in a 1.6 16v.......

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It’s strange how all of this is looked down on here now, along with heavily modified cars when it used to be massive. Still plenty of it going on all over ireland but obviously doesn’t get the same following.

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
It’s strange how all of this is looked down on here now, along with heavily modified cars when it used to be massive. Still plenty of it going on all over ireland but obviously doesn’t get the same following.

I think it’s only looked down on by those who’ve grown out of it, been there and done that to an extent. The whole modifications thing is I think more to do with the younger generation not having the same disposable income as we did back when we were their age, RMS is growing older and more sensible it seems

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Think I might have started that in a rented Mustang in a Daytona carpark whilst on holiday 2 years ago lol.

At least they sound better than a twin cam or an IS200.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Don’t get the point of it, drifting,rallying is skill, this is as pointless and annoying as a civic sitting on limiter. Everybody loves a donut or leave a junction sideways but watching other people just do it endlessly is pointless imo.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Don’t get the point of it, drifting,rallying is skill, this is as pointless and annoying as a civic sitting on limiter. Everybody loves a donut or leave a junction sideways but watching other people just do it endlessly is pointless imo.
Diffing is Drifting for rednecks

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
never too late to experience dj rankin
Oh man, that brings back memories from a long time ago.

Never minded a bit of diffing myself when I was much younger, but I was never at anything as dodgy as whats going on in that video and it was always somewhere well away from public areas.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
We just need Mx5 boy Ryan back here showing them how it’s done.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.