American Classics?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Calibra

is there a dealer of American Classics at the other side of Hillsborough? if so anyone no the name / telephone number?

if not does anyone no of an american classic dealer in NI?
again contact details/ website or nam?

cheers guys much appreciated!

Type-R-Steve

Banned
I'm a member of the American & Custom Car Club N.I. and have been since I was 8 8)
If you need any help in looking for American Cars or info etc get in touch with me and i'll point you in the right direction.

There ain't any dealers that specialize in American Cars here, but it's amazing the number of US cars that there are in N.I. hidden away.

My Msn is spinpug666@hotmail if you want to contact me about this.

Gambit

RMS Regular
Type-R-Steve said:
There ain't any dealers that specialize in American Cars here, but it's amazing the number of US cars that there are in N.I. hidden away.

exactly!! only found out on sunday that the fella in the street below me has a black corvette (same as the one of the "Brad" smirnoff ice advert) must have had it out just to clean it - my god it was shining!!

Type-R-Steve

Banned
Is it a C3 or C4 (4th gen)?
I'm trying to figure out who owns it, if he's not in the club could i give you some details to give him?
He'll get discounts on parts etc.

Type-R-Steve

Banned
C3 Corvette '68-'82
r-corvette2.jpg

C4 Corvette '84-'96
b-corvette1.jpg

C5 Corvette '97-'04
corvette%20c5.jpg

There never was a '83 model year for the corvette.

turbod

RMS Regular
Drives
astra elite/s13
i wud kill if i cud have a chevrolet chevelle ss in red (the ss454 to be precise :laughing: ) with the 2 white stripes, god i want one now!

Type-R-Steve

Banned
Yep the Corvette is a 25th Anniversary Pace Car edition.
Corvette Pace Car site http://home.zonnet.nl/neuburger48/
Every year at the Indianapolis Speedway a car is chosen for that year to be the tracks Pace Car.
In previous years cars such as the Trans Am, Camero, Viper and various other marques have been chosen as the tracks pace car.

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
I've actually been emailing that bloke Mike about hiring one of the cars for my wedding! :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.