Anachem - Polyco gloves

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Hi all,

Just a quick one to see is there any interest in our glove range?

As anyone who has bought my £40 starter pack will realise, I supply black nitrile gloves to go with it, but I supply a lot more than that.

Any glove requirements you may have, I will undoubtedly have something for you. I don't carry the full stock, but have orders coming from them every week, so no matter what you may need - cut resistant / heat resistant / chemical resistant / general work gloves - anything - don't be afraid to ask and I'd be surprised if I cannot get them for you at the best possible price.
I supply local fishermen, food factories, processing factories, car washes, restaurants, bakeries etc. and another range I have brought in are these mechanics gloves.

Everyone knows that mechanics normally hate wearing gloves as they rip, tear etc. but these are very good. they are knitted so breathable. they have nitrile gripped bottoms, so have lots of grip and are chemical resistant too.

Any questions, as always, fire away.

Thanks,

Ross

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 14.09.14.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 14.09.28.png

Attachments

• Polyflex MAX PC_product information sheet_16.12.15.pdf
    151.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Polyflex Ultra_product information sheet_15.05.15.pdf
    175 KB · Views: 159

RevT

RMS Regular
How much are the above ones @Big Pimp ? I usually wear something similar when working in the garage, I find Wurth ones very good but quite dear.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
The black nitrile gloves from Wurth are great to work in, though very expensive, and I've found the cuff of them can tear quite easily.

I'll have to put together a bit of an order, Ross, as I want to get some of the ClearView for the house and cars, and would take a box of your nitrile gloves too see what they're like.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thanks @Nicky
@Trevor - both of these should be working out under the £5 per pair, possibly less, and with further discounts available when they're bought per box of 10 or more

How much are similar Würth ones?

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
bleach unless there is a spell of good weather coming in, is as handy as anything, although it doesnt last.

AntiMoss is the other product for moss, lichen etc. on drives

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I use ones in work that are arco branded, something similar I imagine. Woven back so breathable but have a plastic rubbery down the insides of your palm and fingers.
Great job, got so used to them I can't work without them on, I'm a CNC machinist and working with parts smaller than a skittle at times, not clumsy at all

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Our work uses these and they're very very good. I always keep a couple of pairs in the car in case of a wheel change or something.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
thanks guys.

i have got plenty of these in stock if anyone needs them. a few local mechanics have tried them with great results so i can see these being a useful addition.

i also used them last night to grip the belt of my father in laws ride on mower which had slipped off, and pull it back over the pulleys.

great job altogether!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.