Anachem Products available at P&C

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
For any members in the North Antrim and North Coast areas, I just wanted to make sure you're all aware that we have a large range of @Big Pimp 's Anachem products on the shelf.

Articulate TFR in 2L, 5L & 25L
UltraFoam in 2L & 5L
Tarminator in 1L
Gleam shampoo in 1L
UtraGloss in 1L & 5L
Clearview aerosols
Magiclean cloths

Great products at fantastic prices, feedback has been really good for all the stuff we've been selling to date.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
And just to add, Graeme has placed another order this week, and the first 12 who call and buys from him will be receiving a free can of Cumulus interior antistatic cleaner for free with every purchase

Darren91

RMS Regular
For any members in the North Antrim and North Coast areas, I just wanted to make sure you're all aware that we have a large range of @Big Pimp 's Anachem products on the shelf.

Articulate TFR in 2L, 5L & 25L
UltraFoam in 2L & 5L
Tarminator in 1L
Gleam shampoo in 1L
UtraGloss in 1L & 5L
Clearview aerosols
Magiclean cloths

Great products at fantastic prices, feedback has been really good for all the stuff we've been selling to date.

Just what I wanted to see! ;)

I'm afraid your Shamwax (bai!) will have to remain on the shelf G!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.