Andy's night at Wilsons Auctions

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Before you ask, no I haven't bought anything. The quest has begun for the ultimate in economy motoring. I thought I would go down and survey the going prices of stuff at Wilsons Auctions in Mallusk though from what I hear they are usually a bit dearer than the likes of Ballyclare or Carryduff and for those of you who might be interested like myself, here's 4 lots I had a nosey at. All seemed reasonably nice daily smokers:

Make Model Type 1st Reg Colour Fuel Trans MOT Mileage VAT V5 Loc

Renault Megane Scenic 1.9 RT DT 5dr Hatchback Jan 1998 Blue Diesel Manual Oct 2005 119,000 S Yes
£1950

Rover 220 SD 5dr Hatchback Feb 1996 Red Diesel Manual Dec 2005 97,817 S Yes
£1000

Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD LX 5dr Hatchback Mar 1995 White Diesel Manual 86,000 S No
£400 (pretty decent I thought)

Peugeot 306 1.9 D Turbo 3dr Hatchback Apr 1997 White Diesel Manual 98,000 S Yes
Drivers door didn't seem to fit 100% but not dear at £1050

For more info and the lot listings see:

http://www.wilsonsauctions.com/malluskcarstuesday.htm

Next auction I'll bring some cash :grinning:

Andy

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Must get up over the summer when Im back with a keen eye for a nice 2 post lift at the right money ;)

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
Drives
Fergie TVO
Did they actually sell or was there a reserve? Anytime im at the Portadown Auction nothing seems to sell everytime a car drives out he says "I'll try in the morning"

@ Scrob theres a fella sells 2nd hand 2posters in P'down supposed to be priced to sell

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
B A Baracus said:
Did they actually sell or was there a reserve? Anytime im at the Portadown Auction nothing seems to sell everytime a car drives out he says "I'll try in the morning"

@ Scrob theres a fella sells 2nd hand 2posters in P'down supposed to be priced to sell

The stuff definitely sold, well those I were interested in. I'm sure there were some reserve stuff out there.

Andy

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Eww they be slow, almost as slow as a mk3! What you need is a nice Omega ;) :p

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
a nice dirty dturbo wud do the trick

ajust the fuelling, turbo , and fill it with red

cheap and quickish

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Pah, there was a early 306 GTi-6 sold through the auction for £1800 when i was up there, refurbished box and everything about 5 months ago.

Was going cheap as the bonnet was black and the rest was white, personally I thought it looked nice!!

D-tubs go for fap all, Andy grab yourself a 406 and do some taxin on a Saturday night.

"Coopmister's Sideway's Taxi Co"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.