another ebay gem

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Well at least he is starting to wise up, it was for sale on e bay the other week for the buy it now price of 11k!!!!

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Feckn disgrace looks cack.

* Please note this is only my opinion and it dosent count for much ;)

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
its not that bad, interiors a bit **** but its nice enuff on the outside

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
is the triple x not some company in england? or some company anyway - ive seen it b4 in the likes of max power, revs etc cant quite remember wot it is tho

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
the car...

7c_1.jpg

The film...

xxx.jpg

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
yeah i no - but theres a company with the same logo - looks like im gonna have to find it!!! *** this will take a while my luck being i wont find it!

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
heres proof part A but the site dont work at the mo - dunno bout copyright - either they dont know about it or theyve paid for it!

still lookin for the pic :?

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
loll - i came across this as i was flickin thru the mags!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Taz is definately right about the logo being that of Trible Xtreme - I am also aware that they are very similar design, if not the same but have no clue about the copyright of said design! :lol:

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
how long ago was the film out? and how long have the company been around - whoever was born first lol should have it copyrighted

Jmax

RMS Regular
its different and thats what we all try to have is somethin different from every1 else

Designated Driver

RMS Regular
its ok but the rear arches are a bad shape and don't match the shape of the front ones. not fussed on the bonnet either.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.