Another F80 M3

Marc

RMS Moderator
OP
Marc
Think they need the middle splitter with those carbon corner bits. Looks a bit odd without it.

There can’t be too many Imola’s about. Lovely car. Still on my list to own at some stage.

Nice to see some car content on the forum at the minute.

and just for you, it’s got the lower splitter again, let’s see how long it lasts this time 👍

AFC69A56-8FAA-4AC3-876D-C9364353D9AF.jpeg

A7559B7C-AD9B-41C3-B8B7-89BC01A9FD0E.jpeg

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I need to get around to fitting mine. I‘ve got the side skirts, splitter and carbon corners sitting since I got the car over a year ago. I kind of like the clean look at the front and had thought about going for the CS splitter instead but might as well go with what I have first.

MarkM

RMS Regular
I need to get around to fitting mine. I‘ve got the side skirts, splitter and carbon corners sitting since I got the car over a year ago. I kind of like the clean look at the front and had thought about going for the CS splitter instead but might as well go with what I have first.

Get them on Enda, they look great standard but a cut above with the carbon, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Post some car pics too, far too much doom and gloom round here, I’m here for cars :innocent:

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Get them on Enda, they look great standard but a cut above with the carbon, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Post some car pics too, far too much doom and gloom round here, I’m here for cars :innocent:

i won’t be near them until July by the looks of things as I’m stuck in Dublin until they start to allow a bit more movement!

Here she is looking sorry for herself (hope you don’t mind a slight hijack Marc) Hasn’t turned a wheel since the start of March 😔.

4E537B6D-F6AB-495A-BD20-71B32665AA26.jpeg

Marc

RMS Moderator
OP
Marc
Lovely, kiss of death I know, but not touched mine yet and it’s lowered :mask: Had mine ppf’d at smartskin to stop it getting grubby

I think mine may have touched the underneath tonight on a lovely speed ramp 🙈
But I have to admit it looks much better fitted than not.
i won’t be near them until July by the looks of things as I’m stuck in Dublin until they start to allow a bit more movement!

Here she is looking sorry for herself (hope you don’t mind a slight hijack Marc) Hasn’t turned a wheel since the start of March 😔.

View attachment 279166

doesn’t look too sorry for itself, looking pretty clean and tidy! If you have the bits sitting it’s a shame not to fit them 👍