Another Keeper... I'm gona like this big slaggg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
so yeah I'm all over the place ATM with what to buy and what to keep and yada yada yada... then this turns up and throws a big dyrty spanner in the works. Fresh import by the Japanese owner and treated like his baby it's almost gona be sacrilege what I'm gona do... kit..wheels..suspension...and tints.. job done. Now she's a big auto diesel slag so it's form over function here but not a thing wrong with low & slow..although 2.4 it moves quite sufficient. Hopefully be like a before and after the way the pictures are now but il keep use updated.

Attachments

• IMG_6535.JPG
    IMG_6535.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_6536.JPG
    IMG_6536.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_6537.JPG
    IMG_6537.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_6538.JPG
    IMG_6538.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_6540.JPG
    IMG_6540.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_6501.JPG
    IMG_6501.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_6502.JPG
    IMG_6502.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_6504.JPG
    IMG_6504.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 480

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Where the hell did you find that!?!
Great find!
Just sorta fell at my feet and was rude not to pick it up and give it a good home;)
awesome machine freddie good luck with it mate
Cheers chris... u no me prob have it a few weeks then it'll look well on someone else's drive way :grinning:
Nice to see another mk2. Do you know of any others on the road in the north? I know Richard Bradley has a drift car.
yeah there's a couple i know about but no dervs...

c_rad

RMS Regular
Love it! Really torn between scratching the VXR estate itch or going full blown daft jap... Threads like these make the decision a lot harder lol!

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Had a blow out in the mark 2 and today went to sort it and on sticking it up on the ramp I discovered (yes iv a we oil leak) but one of the most comical repairs iv ever seen. it's two bungee cords and a brush shaft :laughing:
IMG_6543.JPG
IMG_6544.JPG

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
IMG_1969.JPG
IMG_1970.JPG
IMG_1971.JPG
So the cars lay in the garage from I brought it home. As per my other thread iv been waiting on a kit coming from Japan...8 months later iv just received word its landed and awaiting delivery to me...thank fk. Put the battery terminals back in this morning and fired her up first turn of the key. Cars going to my mates workshop hopefully Monday to start getting prepped for mot. Goin to test it first then *******ise it to within an inch of its life:laughing: test fitted the wheels I got of @PeteMoore and think they'll do nicely for now. Will be glad to actually update a thread here as I'm not one for doing it but this iv waited long enough for. Cheers.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
Going to fully painted tho when kit goes on because it will be a cu*t to match

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.