Another RS6 (C8)

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Well now I was not expecting this.

That`s a lotto win car for me right there all the best with it Phil.

Just one thing please tell me your heading to PMG Cars and Coffee on Sunday

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Well now I was not expecting this.

That`s a lotto win car for me right there all the best with it Phil.

Just one thing please tell me your heading to PMG Cars and Coffee on Sunday

Cheers man much appreciated, it was a 2 yrs free from the dreaded C present to myself..not sure if I will be there on Sunday, hoping the weather is good to get some miles on the Sag..

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Cheers man much appreciated, it was a 2 yrs free from the dreaded C present to myself..not sure if I will be there on Sunday, hoping the weather is good to get some miles on the Sag..

I didn`t even know you had the C how ever I am glad to hear its gone and your doing well :heart:.

I am sure are paths will cross in the future and I can get a look round it.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
I didn`t even know you had the C how ever I am glad to hear its gone and your doing well :heart:.

I am sure are paths will cross in the future and I can get a look round it.

No problem at all, welcome to have a look round go in it at any stage.
Brilliant - I like the kit tbh

It didn't look bad at all was just a bit to much for me especially the front splitter.

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
First car I'd buy if the lotto numbers ever come in. Love it!
I've always said this too. If I won the lotto I'd buy whatever RS6 I could immediately, drive it straight to the French Alps and buy a chalet. Then figure out from there what to do with the rest of the money :joy:

Absolutely love it in that colour @Phil_D, what a superb car. Health to enjoy it!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Lovely Phil, health to drive!
Had a blast in Ferg's a couple of weeks ago and it's incredible how much land it covers for something so big!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Lovely Phil, health to drive!
Had a blast in Ferg's a couple of weeks ago and it's incredible how much land it covers for something so big!

They go well for sure, had a mapped one out before I bought this one and it was properly quick !! They are massive, makes the Tuscan look like a dinky toy..

A626401D-8CB3-41F9-B8D4-81FC5AC0F9C1.jpeg

FrankXK8

RMS Regular
Drives
XKR
This, or something like its twin sister, blew past me on the A22 Killyleagh-Comber road last Sunday.
We were in an old Range Rover running at 59.9 mph but the thing still left us for dust.
Lovely noise :laughing: Like a Vulcan bomber on steroids.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
This, or something like its twin sister, blew past me on the A22 Killyleagh-Comber road last Sunday.
We were in an old Range Rover running at 59.9 mph but the thing still left us for dust.
Lovely noise :laughing: Like a Vulcan bomber on steroids.

Lol sorry about that…that was me..I was travelling at 60.1mph

Last edited:

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Thanks all, still very much in the honeymoon period, so don’t have anything bad to say, I’m sure I will find something but at present it can’t put a foot wrong…

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d

Class, delighted for you.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
The finish on the OE wheels was fairly awful, thanks to @Blackline for supplying a set of Vossen HF5’s in the OE size and offset. Still have the OE’s to swap back onto it at some stage.

I would love to say it’s been performing faultlessly however it hasn’t..I got hit with the dreaded and very common starter/alternator failure (I thought the battery was on its way out). Thankfully Audi Belfast were absolutely spot on to deal with and got the car sorted and back to me in quick time with the new updated unit.

Bar that hiccup it’s still ticking all the boxes as fast dog transportation vehicle.

IMG_8461.jpeg

IMG_8453.jpeg

Last edited:

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
The finish on the OE wheels was fairly awful, thanks to @Blackline for supplying a set of Vossen HF5’s in the OE size and offset. Still have the OE’s to swap back onto it at some stage.

I would love to say it’s been performing faultlessly however it hasn’t..I got hit with the dreaded and very common starter/alternator failure (I thought the battery was on its way out). Thankfully Audi Belfast were absolutely spot on to deal with and got the car sorted and back to me in quick time with the new updated unit.

Bar that hiccup it’s still ticking all the boxes as fast dog transportation vehicle.

View attachment 414904

View attachment 414906
That is perfect! 😍