Antrim lough cruise, 27th febuary. 7.00 pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jmax

RMS Regular
and as usual itll be closed down because the police know bout it since its posted here :rollL:

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
think this whole idea of postin cruises is abit pants, no offence intended like but surely wud it not be better to g one or 2 general meetin places n then pick sum wer to convoy to?? i mean god nows hu sits n reads these things, ur sayin cops but like all u need is for sum wana be ganster to read o right 30/40 odd modified cars in one spot o thers a luvly civic,golf,saxo,corsa,206,clio etc o the drivers havin a walk round rite im off. with a fairly tight wee car park this prob wudnt hapen but its a possibility?

ultamotiv.com

Me and jessy arrived around 7.30pm in the antrim forum to find a scattering of modded motors. we took a tour round the back of the forum to hear that some lads were goin be diffin. there were 2 cocks tryin to do burnouts! he he. we headed back round to wait for the rest of the crew. ian appeared in his MINI Cooper S with flamer kit to warm us up, andy was there in his saxo, dickie was there in his pimp syle MINI, G was there in his corsa and colin and co were there in the low civic. we hung around for a while and then decided to go for a quick lap of the town. little did we know that andy needed a slash so he pulled in behind some industrial estate to do the deed. he moved off again and we followed him, he hit a rabbit, it was fooked! we turned round and andy came back. we thot the best thing to do (although cruel) was to kill the poor thing so we got out a wheel brace and jessy did the deed. one wack to the head and it was out for the count. anyway, we headed back to report the incident. decided then to go to Nutts corner but it was a no go, then headed to ballyclare but it was dead. we then broke off from our ever expanding convoy of modded metal to spy a twin cam diffin round a roundabout near nutts corner! sweet as! home time! roll on the next cruise where the GOLF shud be in attendance, fingers crossed!

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Got bored after half an hour, not much of an atmosphere about the place at all.

dubnutter

RMS Regular
OP
D
did you`s not head out with us t cramfield then toome then newferry then nutts corner. but when we were leaving some oul git blocked the road with his car, so i went lookin for somebody with a hard instrument and by the time i found one and as running back down, cause me dad had given him a rite mouthful and he moved

friskymare

RMS Regular
we started to follow ya's out to cranfield, but then dint kno where was goin and got held bak, so turned back to the lough and wadda ya kno...everyone was leavin...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.