Any Audiophiles able to advise on sound system upgrade for the Ferrari 360?

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Hi guys,

The sound system in the Ferrari is shocking so I want to upgrade. I don’t want anything that looks remarkably non-OEM so I’m thinking that I just want to change the door speakers for something a little higher quality, upgrade the head unit (most likely keeping it single din) and I want to replicate the optional-extra that was the Ferrari subwoofer box which would sit between the rear seats, attached to the rear bulkhead. This woofer has two speakers in it. They might be speakers or subwoofers or one of each - I have no idea what they are but there’s two of them lol.

I guess I will need an amplifier too?

I’ve no idea….but I know many of you will and can advise me. I don’t want to spend a fortune as it’s really not the point or needed in a Ferrari but for when I want to listen to music, I’d like to be able to appreciate the sound over crackles and sh*te

Pic of the woofer box that can be picked u. presumably, I can fit my own speakers into it?

0A972A8F-5630-4AAB-BD8A-D582A3685193.jpeg

2DDDB7E2-B065-4AFA-A85D-E74BA0C38164.jpeg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Just go see the lads at Blackline, have had them do several stereo installs for me now. They will keep you right and Gary really knows his stuff.

Actually that’s the next mod for the cayman 😎

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Just go see the lads at Blackline, have had them do several stereo installs for me now. They will keep you right and Gary really knows his stuff.

Actually that’s the next mod for the cayman 😎

Blackline - are they the same crowd that do the remaps?