Any Bilstein suppliers in NI?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
For shocks. Website dealer search only showing me Dublin, England, etc.

North west in particular but could travel NI or Donegal. Can get them online but local would be better if anywhere does them.
thanks

neil-c

RMS Regular
I know that Blackline Performance in Moira has fitted Blisten suspension before for customers but not sure if they are a full authorised dealer. Worth a call though - Gavin is very helpful.

Apis

RMS Regular
OP
Apis
Drives
various
I know that Blackline Performance in Moira has fitted Blisten suspension before for customers but not sure if they are a full authorised dealer. Worth a call though - Gavin is very helpful.
Thanks, I'll try them. It's just to find a supplier for new shocks for a standard road car and I'll probably fit them myself.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
yes we do them send me details of what your looking and what its for and I will sort 2mor, ive to ring them any way to order some stuff.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Does it have to be a dealer? I’ve found eBay to be as good a source as any for Bilstien’s that I’ve bought, plus saves a little “Norn Iron tax” that is usually applied to such goods here.

Apis

RMS Regular
OP
Apis
Drives
various
Does it have to be a dealer? I’ve found eBay to be as good a source as any for Bilstien’s that I’ve bought, plus saves a little “Norn Iron tax” that is usually applied to such goods here.
No not really, just handy for back up if it was local and I had to return them or if they were the wrong part or whatever.