Any dent doctors, NW area?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Someone hit the side of my car with when opening their door in the wind. Small dent on my door, paint scratch maybe.

Never had one before. Are these guys usually mobile/back of a van?

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
There’s a guy from Coleraine direction I think who fixed my car for me at my workplace in Limavady. Came when he said he would and fixed it like he said he would. I’d recommend him.

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
There’s a guy from Coleraine direction I think who fixed my car for me at my workplace in Limavady. Came when he said he would and fixed it like he said he would. I’d recommend him.

another recommendation for this guy! He took out a nasty dent on my mums jeep. Very quick and reasonable price wise.

Sidecars55

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000RR
Darius at Dent division sorted a crease on a m3 for me recently and the work is flawless. Also turned up within a few days to complete the work which was great.

davyk31

RMS Regular
David Hunter Dents Direct does a great job. Think you can now go to him or he comes to you.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Someone hit the side of my car with when opening their door in the wind. Small dent on my door, paint scratch maybe.

Never had one before. Are these guys usually mobile/back of a van?

Any suggestions?
Thanks

he’s Castleroe in Coleraine, you should see the dent of took out of my m3 when a scaffolding board fell on it in the wind.

he can travel or you can leave it up to him.

He will be doing both doors on my m3 shortly.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Do you know if Anthony is still trading? Can’t find him on Facebook anymore just.
Fairly sure he still is
Can you get his number from this?
Screenshot_20230602_095028_Facebook.jpg