Any dyno days coming up ?

yamaharaptorturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
yamaharaptorturb
Got new gearbox in my pickup and new tuner , I was looking to get a printout , it’s going well , love to know what sort of numbers the new software is putting to the wheels before I start on the hardware !
Alternatively if there’s no dyno days , what’s the closest dyno to Newtownards ??
Cheers

PhilM

RMS Regular
Gsportcars @ four winds be handiest.

They are or were a trader on here but either way you will get gavin on 07970 632931

Phil

yamaharaptorturbo

RMS Regular
OP
yamaharaptorturbo
Drives
yamaharaptorturb
Aye that’s me pretty much booked into the jccni dyno day for the crack !
Thanks peeps.
I’ll not be happy if I don’t get highest torque of the day 🤣 u com8ng mr Redman?

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
I'll see how i feel on what time i head up there. Don't want to be up early on a Saturday morning , but also dont want to be standing there all day waiting my turn !

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Any predictions on numbers boydie 😜😉

We will see, anything over 450bhp would be as expected but I am lead to believe you never get a true representation of power with the DSG plus OBD are APR loyal :p

Only joking, had my Cayman S on their rollers when it had a Revo map and it produced 300bhp on the dot.

yamaharaptorturbo

RMS Regular
OP
yamaharaptorturbo
Drives
yamaharaptorturb
We will see, anything over 450bhp would be as expected but I am lead to believe you never get a true representation of power with the DSG plus OBD are APR loyal :p

Only joking, had my Cayman S on their rollers when it had a Revo map and it produced 300bhp on the dot.
, flip , if I get anything over 400 on the tarmac I’ll be happy for bone stock hardware still! , stock is supposed to be around 280 , so will be interesting