any experiences of Murray motorsport hilltown?

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Im wanting to leave the car in for some work here. anyone had experience with him?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
@scubbay @mk2driver

I bought some stuff off him and the courier made a balls, when it was delivered back to him he was in touch right away and refunded my paypal in full. I was happy enough.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Davy is a long standing mate of mine.

He is one of the most honest guy`s you will meet and he works to a very high standard.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
I have to agree with all of the above , Davy is a good lad and very knowledgeable . Customer service is excellent and they are very down to earth to talk to. I would def go back to him even if it is a bit of a trek but the roads over to him are lovely and make it an entertaining drive .

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Brilliant lad, one of a handful of mechanics I would trust in this country.

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
I'm thinking of a DPF delete on the VRS and stage 1 remap, i'll have to give him a shout as he's only up the road from me!

thor31

RMS Member
Drives
370z
One of the most helpful people I have ever dealt with customer service, knowledge and honesty are all excellent. Well worth the drive from Belfast

steviestdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Bora&Impreza sti
I've used him for my subaru. His knowledge on them is 2nd to none over here.
Gentleman to deal with.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Davy has been around a long time and highly thought of, a genuine , honest guy who's work is top class... (y)

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Hi Guys

Just to bump this thread , looking for feedback - I'm after a remap on a 3.0 v6 mercedes and particularly interested in these guys as they do Quantum branded mapping and also a rolling road

Regards

Lenny

GaryC200

RMS Regular
Drives
s14a
Mapped a couple of cars for me, very thorough intercooler/turbo checks before mapping to make sure issues don't occur after mapping. I was very happy with the service. Would highly recommend