Any LPG Installers/Servicing Left in Northern Ireland?

steamship

RMS Member
Drives
2001 Audi A8
Can't believe I never knew about this forum before. Came across it by chance as I've been looking for somewhere that can service the LPG system on my car. It was installed by Automotive Gas Systems (AGS) in Portadown, but they since closed.

Does anyone know of anyone who can service a LPG system here, or maybe just over the border? Don't fancy having to drive down to Dublin or further to get it done. BTW It seems to work fine, but could more than likely do with a good service.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
There is a guy in Strangford that does it, can’t remember the name off the top of my head, will have a quick look here.

steamship

RMS Member
OP
S
Drives
2001 Audi A8
Thanks all. I went through the Flogas site previously and tried several with no response. I must either have missed the Down and Tyrone ones or they didn't answer. Will have to check those two out once I get the car back on the road. There are four in the North on that site that no longer do it.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Is it not only a filter you change to service it .Would be good to get it looked over also just to be sure .