Any motorbike mechanics in down? Around hinch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Not too far from there is SM Motorcycles in newtownards ?

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
Valve clearances and would just be handy in the future if i ever need anything sorting as i plan to play about / replace the suspension

Thunderace

RMS Regular
Drives
z1000sx
@Thunderace would you happen to have a number for him? Google isnt throwing anything up?
hi sorry have.nt been on laptop for a few days . he is a good guy and not too hard to pay either. ex british supersport mechanic . paul truesdale 07738430211 38 craigs road Ballynahinch. I hope his details are same as I have.nt seen him in a while. tell him brian from Lisburn used to have the thunderace sent you. good luck

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
hi sorry have.nt been on laptop for a few days . he is a good guy and not too hard to pay either. ex british supersport mechanic . paul truesdale 07738430211 38 craigs road Ballynahinch. I hope his details are same as I have.nt seen him in a while. tell him brian from Lisburn used to have the thunderace sent you. good luck
Thank you, i really appreciate it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.