Anybody else for Kilbroney this weekend?

Jethro

RMS Regular
99% of the people attending will travel through Warrenpoint and get stuck in a traffic jam to Rostrevor, If you are coming from anywhere north or east of Newry the simplest way is to go through Rathfriland, then head for Hilltown. You then have 2 choices, head straight to Rostrevor where the traffic will be nowhere near as bad as on the other side of the village or , just as you leave Hilltown for Rostrevor turn left just after the INF hall onto the Leitrim Road, This road will take you out at Leitrim Lodge and just continue on straight down through the mountains on the Newtown Road to Rostrevor, both these roads finish at the same spot but on the last option , as you come past a Vivo shop if you turn left you will basically be a short walk down the Fairy Glen and FREE ENTRY to the show.
You should find parking there somewhere and theres a cemetery as well to park at

88micm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M235i
99% of the people attending will travel through Warrenpoint and get stuck in a traffic jam to Rostrevor, If you are coming from anywhere north or east of Newry the simplest way is to go through Rathfriland, then head for Hilltown. You then have 2 choices, head straight to Rostrevor where the traffic will be nowhere near as bad as on the other side of the village or , just as you leave Hilltown for Rostrevor turn left just after the INF hall onto the Leitrim Road, This road will take you out at Leitrim Lodge and just continue on straight down through the mountains on the Newtown Road to Rostrevor, both these roads finish at the same spot but on the last option , as you come past a Vivo shop if you turn left you will basically be a short walk down the Fairy Glen and FREE ENTRY to the show.
You should find parking there somewhere and theres a cemetery as well to park at
That's exactly where I was looking at parking when I checked the maps, thanks for the info!

DJMCA

RMS Regular
OP
DJMCA
Change of plans. Able to get the MK2 in now.

Has always been a nightmare. First time I was there maybe 10 years back there were cars boiling waiting to get in.
Happy days

Yeah theres been a few years that we have actually been moving along in the queue with the bonnets up, heaters on full whack and fans on constantly ☀️☀️ :joy:

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives

That’s a private road and I’m the only one allowed on it on Saturday!

alexf557

RMS Regular
Drives
aul scrap
1655482712806.png

car's down and ready for tomorrow now :heart_eyes:

K55

RMS Regular
Is it worth taking a run down to this mid-late afternoon? Wouldn't be leaving Bangor until after midday at the earliest.

subie_andy33

RMS Regular
Drives
ImprezaSTI
I always park here every year its on and never told anyone. I'm betting now I'll be down in an hour to find it absolutely packed haha 🤣

KevM

RMS Regular
I passed easily 50 classic cars headed that direction this morning. Its a show I have never been to, despite meaning to every year.