Anyone have trade insurance?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jono

RMS Regular
How much did it cost?

looking at getting some when we move over in a few weeks, I will be eligeable as I will still be working in the motor trade. Depending on cost I was thinking it will probably be as cheap to do that as it will be to insure 2 cars, and if we chop & change it will be handy on a trade policy. thinking of up to a max value of £30k for 2 people.

pablo

RMS Moderator
any figures Ive heard have been scary enough - 2k+ odds. not cost effective to replace 2 policies unless youre young or swap a LOT

sc_evo

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
i have a trade policy. i pay £900 a year. full no claims and im over 30.
its dung 3rd party fire and theft.

Jono

RMS Regular
OP
Jono
any idea how much a full comp version is? oh & forgot to ask before, who does trade policies in NI so I can check with them for cost?

sc_evo

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
abbey insurance or jj balintine in tobermore - there r a couple more but i cant rem.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
My da used to have it years ago, cost him £600 between him and someone else. The company went bust though.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Motor trade solutions and AXA r very good....

Im with MTS with a couple of m8s as we r 'car sales' and have 'premises' ;)

Just over 2k split between 4 of us fully comp... All under 30 n over 24...

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
fully comp trade insurance i have, £25k a year, for 25 named drivers, and if the vehicle is in my name or the company name, i can authorise who ever i like to drive it, and they are covered fully comp also

one of the best things to do as there are so few of you is get the policy that covers your house and possessions, and also allows you to have 5 cars at the same time, i forget the name of this insurance though, but alot of small garages and stuff use this with no problems

Fabia VRS

Drives
Skoda Fabia VRS
I Have Trade Insurance Full Comp As I Own A Garage, Just Me And Me Business Partner On It And It Costs £3500 A Year G H Bell Do It And There No. Is 028 92 683104

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.