Anyone name this wheel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
my boss has this on a mk4 golf.
Centre cap is missing.
Anyone know the name of wheel to i search for
Centre cap?

Thanks

292514A8-8D96-4DAD-9D69-0A8B6775402F.jpeg

Jethro

RMS Regular
Just get him to remove the other 3 centre caps from the rims so they'll all match, it'll definitely not detract from their race proven motorsport aesthetic beauty.
Certainly not worth spending a penny on them either and he surely doesn't care too much about his future if he has JINYU Spinyou tyres on them. :worried::worried:

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
OP
Ruairi83
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Boss: Here Ruairi, gon ask one of them car muckers of yours to see if anyone has one of them centrecaps for that car of mine.

Ruairi: sure thing boss

*Next day*

Boss: well Ruairi, any replies?

Ruairi: errrr...
He asked me do I know what type of wheel they are. I said wolf race and said I’d ask on here. Il link him to thread for craic.

It’s actually a nice we mk4 golf GTi 92k full service history - jazz blue. He uses it for work only.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
He asked me do I know what type of wheel they are. I said wolf race and said I’d ask on here. Il link him to thread for craic.

It’s actually a nice we mk4 golf GTi 92k full service history - jazz blue. He uses it for work only.

Actually a nice wee car, posted before sending him the link.

Boss man he text me and said it's a heap of ***** and you're a ****. Cant wait to get as far away as possible from you (Australia) apparently.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.