Wanted: Anyone selling kids golf clubs?

NMN

RMS Regular
Drives
Bmw
American Golf had junior sets with bag for 70 or 80 quid I think a short time ago

Ciaran

RMS Regular
OP
Ciaran
Drives
i3 REX
Seen that, it's just to see if the lad is interested so don't want to forkout for a new set just yet.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
See if you just wanna try him out. I started out when i was wee with a adult cut down 7iron and a cut down putter. Probably pick up a 7 or 8 iron for pennies just cut it down and regrip it.

brendy

RMS Regular
Individual kids clubs can be pretty cheap anyway, they use lighter shafts than cut down adult clubs too. Sports direct also sell a couple of sizes in kids club sets.

garyo

RMS Regular
@Ciaran keep an eye on gumtree too mate. We've had kids clubs passed down through the years so there's always been something lying around to see if they show any interest, but I noticed sets come up regular enough on gumtree in around £20-30, normally people just clearing space and the likes.

And here's what my back doorstep looks like right now, left at their arse as the rain came on :weary_face:

kids clubs.jpg

Ciaran

RMS Regular
OP
Ciaran
Drives
i3 REX
There was a set on Guntree but they sold very quickly.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I'm guessing right handed clubs? My nephew has a full Ping Moxie set, but they're left handed.

Ciaran

RMS Regular
OP
Ciaran
Drives
i3 REX
:joy: That's more like what I use!

I'm just going to order new set : unamused: