Anyone still do an under 25 3rd party extension

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ollie

RMS Regular
Nothing dodgy. Girlfriend is due a renewal and it would be handy.

Does anyone still do these? Nfu used to do it but they seem to have tightened up.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Nothing dodgy. Girlfriend is due a renewal and it would be handy.

Does anyone still do these? Nfu used to do it but they seem to have tightened up.

Try HIC (Herts) insurance. I got it at 23 with one of their underwriters.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
I happened to glance over my insurance documents when I bought the policy I have the 3rd party extension but states that I am not covered to drive a car that is under a hire purchase agreement or leased which i found very interesting and also excludes me driving my wife's car as well.

mmc01

RMS Regular
I happened to glance over my insurance documents when I bought the policy I have the 3rd party extension but states that I am not covered to drive a car that is under a hire purchase agreement or leased which i found very interesting and also excludes me driving my wife's car as well.

Under hire purchase/leased to you will be the wording.

If the mrs’s Car is financed to her your grand.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Under hire purchase/leased to you will be the wording.

If the mrs’s Car is financed to her your grand.

could be as i said i glanced at it and assumed it ment if the car was under hire purchase/leased

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.