Anyone tried KleenFreaks Snowfoam?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
I bought a few products from kleenfreaks today at Dundrod (I found them by accident looking for a furniture store that's since closed down). Tried their liquid wax this afternoon which is super easy to apply and remove; time will tell about it's longevity. I've yet to try the iron remover / reactive wheel cleaner.

I've been using Bilt Hamber autofoam for years now and really like it - does the job and reasonably well priced at ~£16 for 5 litres. I noticed KF have a Snowfoam but it's a lot more expensive at £30. Has anyone tried it? Is it more concentrated than the BH?
Thanks.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
You'll never get a straight answer regarding snow foam, everyone has their favourites @Nutts !

I've never used their snow foam, but it gets good reviews.

£30 for 5L isn't bad for a premium product, our best seller is Autobrite Magifoam and it's about the same price (£29 from memory)

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
b98ad0e5-790d-4e09-8464-6bd4487d6ee7-jpeg.1386262

(that picture again...) Another vote for Anachem (10% off with RMS10 too). I've tried 4-5 different snow foams and none could match the performance of the Anachem stuff.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
bilt hamber doesnt foam as much as others but thats no sign of performance, bilt hamber i would say is the most highly regarded snowfoam there is,

I use anachem as well and it is good and also autosmart, I don't find much difference if any in them, especially on a protected car:grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

In answer to the OP I’m a big fan of bilt Hamber as a company, and their stuff is fantastic.

But, if you want a good foam, produced locally, and well within budget especially compared to the performance it produces, mine is worth a try.

Available in 2; 5 & 25lt sizes, a little goes a long way!

It’s worth a punt at least.

Link to my website in my signature and discount for RMS members too (y)

Nutts

RMS Regular
OP
Nutts
Drives
Audi R8
Thanks for all the replies. Yes I'd like to buy locally - that's what prompted my original query. Sounds like there are a few options out there.

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

In answer to the OP I’m a big fan of bilt Hamber as a company, and their stuff is fantastic.

But, if you want a good foam, produced locally, and well within budget especially compared to the performance it produces, mine is worth a try.

Available in 2; 5 & 25lt sizes, a little goes a long way!

It’s worth a punt at least.

Link to my website in my signature and discount for RMS members too (y)

Do you post to England? I’m getting a new car and need new stuff. Do you have a starter kit as such?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Do you post to England? I’m getting a new car and need new stuff. Do you have a starter kit as such?
Yes mate. I’m sending on average a package a week to England at the minute which is amazing considering it’s coming from Instagram and the likes.

Everything is on my website including a starter pack!

Gemma

RMS Regular
I have kleenfreaks snowfoam and anachem snowfoam

Anachem is far more superior. That's my opinion

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I've used Kleenfreaks, it's the best i've used. It's hard to judge snow foam, however, as most like the one that foams the most or clings the longest and it's pretty hard to tell how much work its actually doing one clean to the next. I've just spent a clean fortune on Anachem stuff to try however, so when it turns up I'll give the snow foam a go right away.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.