Anyone with PIWIS?

RobsWRX

RMS Regular
Drives
FTO
Hi Gents

Does anyone have a working copy of Porsche PIWIS 2/3? I bought a Chinese clone but it has proved a real ball ache with no success. I literally need a reverse cam coded into to PCM2 (Cayenne 07).

I'd rather throw a few beer tokens than the dealer if anyone can help.

Cheers,
Rob

pablo

RMS Moderator
Interested in selling the clone? Or let me have a go at getting it working? I got McMillan to code my cruise in but needs one more thing done.

KevM

RMS Regular
Yes, I have always wanted to try switching off the European security on the Boxster to see if the aftermarket Central Locking would work.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Also could do with someone with PIWIS to turn off my chassis faulty light after replacing the sensor!

Jesse

Banned
Hi Gents

Does anyone have a working copy of Porsche PIWIS 2/3? I bought a Chinese clone but it has proved a real ball ache with no success. I literally need a reverse cam coded into to PCM2 (Cayenne 07).

I'd rather throw a few beer tokens than the dealer if anyone can help.

Cheers,
Rob
I saw news about Piwis 3 on this blog, Porsche trouble repair ,hope it helps you。

RobsWRX

RMS Regular
OP
RobsWRX
Drives
FTO
Hey all I never got this sorted - @KevM happy to share the VAS unit if you want a stab. I ended up buying a Foxwell handheld which does most of the functions (inc coding) if anyone needs it.

KevM

RMS Regular
Believe it or not, I tried an Autel system just this evening but it doesn't give access to the Alarm system coding ☹️

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I gave up looking for PIWIS so booked in to Porsche Belfast instead.
Thought I could just rock up and get them to turn the light off for me but nope, booked in for next week!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Bump - Anyone invest in one of these a year later?

I need a front control module reset so it'll activate the frunk release.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
From a quick google there's nothing about Foxwell being able to do it unfortunately, looks like it's only doable with a PIWIS/PIWIS Clone, Durametric or a PT3G device. Typically, nothing's ever simple. Thanks though.