Apple Powerbeats pro headphones

Cro

RMS Regular
Apple / Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless headphones

In excellent condition with great charge, was bought a new pair of beatsfit pro’s out of the blue for Christmas. I think the Powerbeats are better tbh but selling them makes for a less awkward conversation

Still £270 in shops and seem to sell for £70+ on ebay

Includes the box etc and spare ear tips but no charging lead. It just uses the regular lightening cable so if you’re on the Apple infrastructure you won’t be stuck for cables

£60

IMG_1078.jpeg IMG_1074.jpeg IMG_1075.jpeg IMG_1076.jpeg IMG_1077.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Did you use these for running at all? If so, how did you find them? My AirPod pros are constantly working themselves loose.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Would you include postage at the £60 and I’d take them?

Not wanting to do myself out of a sale, have you tried the Beatsfits yet? I found them worse than the AirPod pros.

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Would you include postage at the £60 and I’d take them?

Not wanting to do myself out of a sale, have you tried the Beatsfits yet? I found them worse than the AirPod pros.
Yeah I’ll post them for you mate.

Now that I’ve retired I don’t run anymore but the sound quality alone in the fits is noticeably worse. I’m hoping they’ll not annoy me too much for things like travelling.

Are you still on the same mobile number?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
These are dr Dre powerbeats
Have the same ones myself but don’t stay in my ear for running, but I do have tiny stupid ears

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
These are dr Dre powerbeats
Have the same ones myself but don’t stay in my ear for running, but I do have tiny stupid ears

You know beats were bought over in 2014 and are made by Apple right?
Powerbeats are connected by a wire, the pro’s aren’t

Sold

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I bought these from Cro but sadly my ears are just too big for them 😂. Absolutely superb sound, genuinely better than my AirPod Pros. Plus they feel so much more secure in the ear.

£60 if anyone else is interested.

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
dammit i would have bought these if i hadn't last night paid £70 to replace a beats fit pro bud that i dropped boarding an aeroplane and they wouldn't let me back down look