Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Hi Folks,

We are going again at Kirkistown on Sunday 15th April.

Entries have already been brisk.

Cars coming to the next track day, as of 6th April 2018.

• Passat
• MK Indy
• MX5
• Beetle
• Porsche Boxter
• Civic
• Ford Ka
• Mini Cooper
• Toyota Celica
• Fiesta ST
• Ford Puma
• Impreza

If you would like to participate, please drop me an email with your details. donal@mulsanne.co.uk

Cheers!

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Myself and @jc996 should be at this one as we are hiring Creative Motorsport's Puma (looks really well in the pictures).
Looking forward to it and hopefully seeing some familiar faces .

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Thanks Ted, looking forward to seeing that new Honda of yours.

leonardodecappiccuno

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Beetle 18Turb
First track day in a few years, had a blast, cooked my brakes before lunch. Put on reserve set and let Paul from Dubtech have a nice final run out before heading home early.
Regards Lenny

Tedtiler

RMS Regular
Drives
St246 caldina
Great day as usual apologies to donal for loosing a wheel across the grass. Red flag, v embarrising. Good fun with the clio boys today

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
First time at it, was co-piloting for @DubsterACS. Definitely good fun and nice to see him improve throughout the day. Need to get myself a track toy now!

Reactions: V8

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Few quick snaps

IMG_1879, 2 s.jpg

IMG_1885, 2 s.jpg

IMG_1963, 2 s.jpg

IMG_1981, 2 s.jpg

IMG_1859, 2 s.jpg

DSC_0304, 2 s.jpg

DSC_0306, 2 s.jpg

DubsterACS

RMS Regular
Drives
911C2,ZX16v
Sunday was great craic indeed, big thanks for Donal and the team, first trackway for me in a few years since the E36 M3 CLS and first one in the Boxster, learnt a lot about the handling and how hard i could push it. Sorry if i held anyone up in the early stages, i was finding my feet again and dusting off the cobwebs!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.