Arch repair (with patching) around Belfast/Antrim area

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
was up with Blairs yesterday and he was dead on (Andy) but obviously hard to drive around these places to get ideas.

Id love to take a rip to AG and get a 'proper' quote as I know it will be done right but its a fair stint to drive for a 5min look.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
was up with Blairs yesterday and he was dead on (Andy) but obviously hard to drive around these places to get ideas.

Id love to take a rip to AG and get a 'proper' quote as I know it will be done right but its a fair stint to drive for a 5min look.

It was Andy and his dad I dealt with and both were very unprofessional and rude. Wouldn't grace their doors again. But thats just my story im sure plenty of people have had good stories.

Yes tough time for trying to get quotes. Have you tried the guys down the road from you? Bailies Auto Refinishers

Ryan White's work is flawless, Jonny @ AI uses him and I've never met a more fussier man. Ryans only up in Antrim so not too far and you can get there via the back road through Templepatrick etc.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
On the other hand i dont have a bad word to say about blairs
Both andy and his dad perfect with me.

Done a few jobs for myself and family and no compliments

J55NI

RMS Regular
Have used Blairs multiple times myself and have always found them excellent. Quality of work and price is more than fair IMO

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
@pablo Who did you go to in the end? I've some rusty rear arches that need attention too, it's a summer car only so wouldn't mind travelling and leaving it in the right hands. Like you, I don't want it to be concours, just solid and keep the rust at bay.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
I still dont have anyone. kinda putting it off to later in the year tbh as I dont want to lose the car for weeks