Argos Dual Action polisher

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Yeah there's next to no info there. Going to take a spin up to Argos later and see if I can have a look at one

Bleacher

RMS Regular
Drives
M2
Interested in this if there were a few more tech details....let me know what you find out

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
I assume it's one of those Duren ones just a different colour? The body is identical

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
Having second thoughts about doing it this month, I changed the car about 1.5 weeks ago and I have rather less money than I thought I did.... I'll see though haha

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
Drives
Quite a bit
to be honest, the shell doesn't make the polisher any good (to a certain degree) it's all about internals. May look the same as Duren's DA polisher but completely different set-up and usually with some Argos branded goods they don't seem to last long (though it has 2 years warranty). Very little info on it with motor power, cable length etc as well. However not passing any judgement on it yet as I haven't seen or used one.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Flip for that price you can't really go wrong ....go on give it a go .then review !

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
Drives
Quite a bit
Why would I spend my money on a machine I don't need when I have plenty of my own. I'm not saying it's no good but there's next to no info on the machine and the Duren polisher is pretty similar priced and plenty of good reviews on it!

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Why would I spend my money on a machine I don't need when I have plenty of my own. I'm not saying it's no good but there's next to no info on the machine and the Duren polisher is pretty similar priced and plenty of good reviews on it!
Calm down chum i meant that post for @warren not you !

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
when I get back home tomorrow I shall open it!

image.jpeg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
^^^

I bought one of those, ridiculously expensive and I absolutely hate using it. Lives in the cupboard. In saying that I do have about 10 different machines lol

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
I'm looking forward to having a go with it anyway, and @big_pete this was not expensive lol

Need to look into getting some pads and stuff for it now just! Will take a few more photos tomorrow, away in Enniskillen at the minute, just happened to come across an argos with it in stock today!

warren

RMS Photographer
OP
warren
So actually unboxed it this morning, seems really heavy and substantial, due to the weather and generally needing to learn more about and buy more pads for it I am yet to use it. Have a few photos though.

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_2769.JPG

IMG_6195.JPG

IMG_5779.JPG

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Where is best to get pads in the Belfastish area? After blowing the lacquer off one side of my car a few weeks back I need to address the dullness :oops:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.