Armoured jeans

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
What's everyone using? Seems you can spend £50 - whatever you want.

Want something I can wear on the bike and then not look like a **** in work. Currently using Alpinestars Drystar 2 trousers but they are getting very toasty even in mild weather with the liner out and zips open.

Cheers
Alan

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Rst pro series. I had another cheaper pair of rst Jean's and they are like nothing compared to the pro series

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
What's everyone using? Seems you can spend £50 - whatever you want.

Want something I can wear on the bike and then not look like a **** in work. Currently using Alpinestars Drystar 2 trousers but they are getting very toasty even in mild weather with the liner out and zips open.

Cheers
Alan
Thought you’d be looking crotchless ones.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I've used plenty of pairs of RST and am now on a set of dainese, albeit not spending as much time on the bike as I used to.

But the dainese look like completely normal jeans, think there's a diesel jeans aspect to them possibly? The RST can be slightly bulky but still look half normal too

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I had Hood blue jeans with Aramid liner once but they were awful and I sold them on ebay. Thick, heavy, hot, hard behind the knee, uuh. Probably good for protection but not comfy.

Last 10 years I wear black cargo trouser with Kevlar inside on the vulnerable bits. They are not too hot and are very very comfy. I even wore them once on a 12 hour flight and they were great. Brand is On-Route and think they came out of Hursts Boucher. 10 years old but only worn on good dry days. Proud that I'm still able to fit into them 10 years on.

BTW, I was in Module the other day and he had a pretty good selection of jeans. In fact he had soooo much stuff. Lots of really cheap leathers, especially if you need circus sizes.